Virtual Hypnosis via Zoom
Easily have a hypnosis session with me from anywhere in the world. Many are now choosing Virtual Hypnosis sessions online.
Virtual Hypnosis – How does it work?
Virtual Hypnosis is available to you with your device using an online video app called Zoom. It’s reliable, easy & free to use. Zoom enables us to see & hear each other via the screen on your choice of device.
Virtual Hypnosis sessions are similar to in-person hypnosis sessions & you can experience all the benefits of a face to face session without leaving home or where ever you happen to be. You just need a good reliable internet connection, a camera & good sound.
Once we schedule an appointment time, I send confirmation e-mails reminding you of our appointment time. There will be an invitation & you click on the link. Zoom downloads as you watch. Then you join the meeting. It’s easy.
If this is your first time using Zoom, simple instructions will also be given on how to connect to the program using your computers camera & audio, a tablet or your cell phone. This is a free service for all of my clients.
As long as you speak english, are comfortable, undisturbed & can hear my voice that’s all you need to have a successful hypnotic session.
Who is Virtual Hypnosis suitable for?
- Clients who plan to work with me but are at a different location
- Clients who plan to work with me but are in another country
- Clients who have limited time
- Clients who don’t drive
- Clients who are home bound or bed bound
- Clients with small children
- Clients who feel more comfortable & relaxed in their own home environment
- Clients in hospital
- Clients with a disability
- Clients who suffer social anxiety or phobias
- Clients lacking confidence
Benefits of Virtual Hypnosis
Not able to make it to my office on Cortes Island? There’s another possibility. You can experience the benefits of hypnosis online. It’s easy & convenient. You have the flexibility to see me whenever & where ever your are.
This is a huge convenience for both of us. For you, you can wear comfy clothes, feeling totally relaxed & safe in the comfort of your chosen place. Feeling safer in your own environment, allowing you to go deeper into hypnosis. For me, I get to assist people from all over the world with the power of hypnosis.
What topics can be worked on with hypnosis via Zoom?
Any habit, belief, or emotion can be worked on, because those are what are stored in your subconscious / non-conscious mind.
Topics including but not limited to:
- Stop Negative Thoughts
- End Unproductive Habits
- Begin Healthy Habits
- Create Your Own Reality
- Reduce Stress & Anxiety
- Detach From Fears
- Fall Asleep Fast
- Boost Confidence
- Improve Concentration & Focus
- Increase Patience & Understanding
- Strengthen Relationships
- Spiritual Maintenance | Self-Care | Personal Growth
- And more…
Each hypnosis session is customized by me for your particular needs & considerations.
How do I schedule a Virtual Hypnosis Session?
Preparing for your Virtual Hypnosis Session
- Ensure you won’t be disturbed during the hypnosis session.
- Turn off all alarms, phones, or sound notifications in advance.
- Use a comfortable recliner or chair.
- Consider using the bathroom before your hypnosis session.
- Allow the allotted time discussed for your session.
- Avoid coffee, caffeinated beverages & alcohol prior to your session.
- Perhaps eat something light about an hour prior, so hunger isn’t a distraction.
Here’s what you’ll need to make your Virtual Hypnosis experience most effective
- Zoom account (it’s free).
- Webcam if using a PC.
- Comfortable & quiet space & time when you will be undisturbed.
- Internet access (with sufficient speed & stable connection).
- Desktop computer, phone, Tablet PC, or laptop (with Zoom installed).
- Headphones & microphone headset, microphone & speakers, or microphone & comfortable paired headphones or earbuds.
- A way to pay for your session via PayPal or credit card prior to our session.