Meet Your Hypnotist: Jeanne Marie
Hi, How can I help you? By now you have probably tried many things to satisfy your needs, wants or desires. Well, that’s what I do, I help people where it matters.
Wondering what I do? Using hypnosis I work with clients to assist them to improve their mindset, make changes where they matter, create a better life.
I have recently taken my services online. As of 2020, I now have an electronic business where I see clients virtually. I offer remote sessions where we meet up face to face via Zoom an online video app.
In late 2019 I moved to a remote location with a population of around 1000. Cortes Island lies on the west coast of beautiful British Columbia, Canada. Access to here is by plane or ferry.
How did I get here? In 2013 I followed my inner wisdom & invested in becoming a Certified Consulting Hypnotist. I’m a relentless explorer of hypnosis, neuroscience & the mind-body connection.
My purpose is discovering & teaching how to release mental & emotional blockages that hold people back from happiness & their true potential.
I use modern techniques & systems to get clients desired results by assisting them to harness the wisdom of their own subconscious mind. Hypnotic methods include the highly effective & life-changing protocols of Subconscious Dialogue, Age Regression, 7th Path Self-Hypnosis®, MINDSCAPING, Kinetic Shift, EMDR, evidenced-based neuroscience approaches & more. Hypnosis sessions are customized for each clients particular needs & considerations.
I’m the creator of ‘Positive Suggestions For Your Being’ ~ Valuable & transformative suggestions designed to create positive dialogue within your own mind. Follow along on social media to frequently see these Positive Suggestions & be ready to weave your brain with positive thinking & enhance your overall well-being.
MY PASSION FOR THIS PROFESSION MOTIVATES ME TO CONSTANTLY BE UPGRADING MY SKILLS & UNDERSTANDING
- Up next in 2020: End Of Life Hypnosis Certification with Roger Moore & Kelley T. Woods
- 2019 EMDR For Hypnotherapists with Dr. Kate Beavan-Marks
- 2019 Participant of Hypnothoughts Live Conference, Las Vegas
- 2019 Profound Somnambulism Protocol With Subconscious Dialogue with Stephanie Conkle/Clear Life Results
- 2018 Fears & Phobias workshop with Kevin Laye/Psy-Tap
- 2018 Science & Spirituality Conference with Dr. Joe Dispenza, Dr. Bruce Lipton, Gregg Braden, Lynne McTaggart & Lee Carol
- 2017 Enter The Matrix – Interactive Trance Work with James Tripp/Hypnosis Without Trance
- 2017 Participant of Hypnothoughts Live Conference, Las Vegas
- 2017 Speedy Techniques with Kevin Laye/Progress Therapy
- 2017 Kinetic Shift Technique with Karl Smith/UK Hypnosis Academy
- 2017 5 Minute Migraine Relief – Quickly help clients with the pain & stress associated with migraines – with Melissa Roth Hypnotherapy
- 2017 Cannabis & Hypnosis – What’s needed to know if clients are using this substance – with Melissa Roth Hypnotherapy
- 2016 Participant of Hypnothoughts Live Conference, Las Vegas
- 2016 Trained in the art of ‘MINDSCAPING’ with Mike Mandel & Chris Thompson/Mike Mandel Hypnosis Academy
- 2016 Began Neuro-Coaching with Mark R. Waldman
- 2015 Participant of Hypnothoughts Live Conference, Las Vegas
- 2015 Medical Hypnosis Certification with Seth-Deborah Roth/Hypnotherapy For Health
- 2013 Certified 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® Teacher with Cal Banyan/Banyan Hypnosis Center
- 2013 Certified 5 PATH® Hypnotherapist (Five Phase Advanced Transformational Hypnosis) with Cal Banyan/Banyan Hypnosis Center
- 2013 Certified Master Hypnotist with Cal Banyan/Banyan Hypnosis Center
- 2013 Certified Hypnotherapist with National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH)